Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Eyes Lips Face Cosmetics Haul

There were some awesome after Christmas sales last month.  Elf cosmetics had everything half off, so I bought a bunch of products that I wanted to try.  I almost forgot about elf in my cosmetics shopping spree.  It had been at least a year since I last purchased from them and I wasn't impressed with the eyeshadow palettes that I got at the time.  But elf seems to have raised the quality of their merchandise now.  Or at least on some things.  

Here is everything I got from eyes lips face.

Displaying 2014-02-19 23.04.35.jpg

I bought a ton of customizable palettes and eyeshadow pots for the palettes.  They are my new favorite thing, I had already bought bh cosmetics and coastal scents customizable palettes (also during the after holiday sales). The elf version doesn't have anywhere near as many colors as the other 2 stores, but they do have pretty colors that get rave reviews for their quality. I'm kinda mad that I didn't come here first because their empty palettes are much cheaper than the other 2 stores'.

 Displaying 2014-02-19 23.01.24.jpg

I bought some lip products to try.

Displaying 2014-02-19 22.56.58.jpg

Other products I could use as highlighters & shadow bases.

Displaying 2014-02-19 22.55.27.jpg

As I said before, my previous elf palettes basically sucked, so I am skeptical about this geometric one.  But it gets great reviews and I mostly want it as art, because it's so pretty. 

Displaying 2014-02-19 22.59.00.jpg

I stopped by Target a few days after buying this stuff and there was a lot of elf Christmas items at 75% off! I only picked up the small neutral eyeshadow with base set, and another kaleidoscope palette! I was thrown off by it being white and thought it was a different color scheme,  but no it's the same as the one I got off the website.  So I guess I got more art.

 Displaying 2014-02-19 18.53.11.jpg

Displaying 2014-02-19 18.54.07.jpg

This was a record breaking haul! I got so many items! It was actually hard for me to spend up to the $35 in order to get free shipping (I hate paying for shipping). So many items were only 50 cents!  So far I've liked everything that I've tried. 

Did anyone else take advantage of eyes lips face after Christmas sale?

No comments:

Post a Comment