Tuesday, January 7, 2014

3 Free Zoya Nail Polish!!!


You can get 3 free nail polishes from Zoya using code COLOR2014
The code expires 1/13/2014 so get on it!
Shipping is $12 for the 3, but if you spend $25 you get free shipping.

I got:
zoya nail polish pixiedust ZP701    ARABELLA 
Zoya Nail Polish in Arabella
 zoya nail polish pixiedust ZP700    CARTER 
Zoya Nail Polish in Carter
Zoya Nail Polish ZP681 Zoya PixieDust Nail Polish Liberty  Blue Nail Polish PixieDust Nail Polish 
 Zoya Nail Polish in Liberty
Zoya Nail Polish ZP675 Zoya PixieDust Nail Polish Stevie  Purple Nail Polish PixieDust Nail Polish 
Zoya Nail Polish in Stevie

 
 Zoya Nail Polish in Mosheen
Zoya Nail Polish ZP583  Opal (Fleck Effect Top Coat)  Blue Green Nail Polish Holographic Nail Polish
Zoya Nail Polish in Opal (Fleck Effect Top Coat)

I have 3 or 4 of the original pixie dust colors and they are my favorite textured nail polishes!  So I got more, they are $10 each.  The bottom two are cool glitters that can be used as top coats, $9 each.  I spent $30 so I got free shipping. I believe all of Zoya's nail polish is $9 or $10.  

Zoya has tons of colors and are great quality, so I thought I'd share this deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment