Friday, June 28, 2013

$50 OOTD, Sneaker Wedge Street Style

I made this casual outfit specifically to wear my favorite which are the most comfortable ones that I've found so far.  They are, rainbow snake print Apple Bottom sneaker wedges ($40 at Dr Jays but they always have coupons, currently use 25FRI for 25% off which is what I paid ($30)).



I am also wearing a black and rainbow cheetah print necklace, and black dangly earrings both from Rue 21 ($2 each), teal knit top from target ($3), side zipper skinny jeans from Macy's ($10), blue belt from a beauty supple store ($3).  I'm also wearing a black scarf as a headband that is a belt from one of my dresses.

A kind of urban chic type of look.  The shoes are really squishy which is super comfortable when you walk even though your on a small 3 inch wedge.  All Apple Bottom sneaker wedges are likely like this because I have a solid eggplant pair that are just as comfortable.

All of it was only $50, because the shoes weren't clearance (like everything else).

No comments:

Post a Comment